Please be aware that this event has been postponed
Free water safety education for new parents
Join us at PARC on Thursday 7 December for a water safety and familiarisation seminar tailored for first time parents groups.
Led by experienced PARC Swim infant teachers, the seminar will cover:
- How to introduce your child to water
- Water familiarisation and tools parents can use to help get their children be comfortable in and around water
- Water safety across different bodies of water, including at home, pools, lakes, beaches and rivers
- When is the right time to be thinking about swimming lessons
Water safety is so important, and we encourage you to attend if possible so that you can start preparing your children to build a life long love of water here in Frankston
- When: Thursday 7 December
- Time: 2 – 3pm (30minute information session, followed by afternoon tea and an optional tour of the PARC aquatic facilities)
- Where: PARC Childcare
- Cost: Free for the community, places are limited.
- RSVP: Event postponed, check back here for future dates